Covid

MASKING SAVES LIVES

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cindy to Dems: Stop Acting Like Republicans!

"We all want Democrats to take the House back in November, but I'm just thinking I don't know how much difference that will make. If it looks like a Republican, smells like a Republican, votes like a Republican, call yourself a Republican for God's sake," Sheehan said.

"Her position on Iraq is unequivocal: The U.S. should withdraw troops immediately, close all bases in Iraq and turn peacekeeping over to an unarmed Arab force. "We are the problem. When we leave, problem solved," she said."

YEA, CINDY!!! She also said: "The people in Iraq have a right to resist an occupation," she said to applause. "I wish they didn't, otherwise my son wouldn't be dead."

I was outside the hall with some of the Stand Up Seattle folks holding up our "Free Kevin Benderman from Ft. Lewis Brig," banner but I'm glad to hear the folks inside got the straight scoop from Cindy. The clutch of pro-warriors seemed to be getting all the television attention outside.

Of course, Cindy could have just said that both parties were acting natural: like corporate parties should.

P.S. Thought I saw this on Left I on the News, but maybe I just found it in the Seattle Times myself!

No comments: