Covid

MASKING SAVES LIVES

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Note to Local Public Radio Station on Their Iran Reporting

This is about NPR, but since you are local rep for them, I am contacting you. 

Tom Gjelten may not have been around when U.S. sanctions were killing 500,000 children in Iraq, but if he was, I wonder if he displayed the same gleeful tone he had when he discussed the effectiveness of U.S. sanctions on Iran this morning (March 19).

Iran has signed the Nuclear non-Proliferation Treaty and has every right to develop  nuclear energy program.  Unlike our "valued ally," Israel (who is snarling like a pit bull on a chain to attack Iran).

I would like to boycott NPR, but I will do something even worse.  I will listen without paying tribute.  Even at the risk of "wasting my beautiful mind."  H/T Barbara Bush.

No comments: