Covid

MASKING SAVES LIVES

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Obama/Murray Bloodsucking Event in Seattle 8-17-10

Shot of the protest pen on Olive Way & 5th across from the Westin. Mostly occupied with the immigrant rights folks with the El Comite Pro-Reforma Migratoria Y Justicia. They broke out later and made to the Westin, but were turned back.

Democrat party people nonchalantly waiting to deposit their bloody tribute with the President and Senator, after a super fine repast, I'm sure.

Me. On the sidewalk in front of me was a small contingent of antiwar, protect social security, Obama is a war criminal, troops home from afghanistan folks.

A couple of us tried to move to the other side to make our signs more visible to the war funders, but the cops would not allow it, seeing as how we weren't paying the big bucks.

The tea party was pretty tiny. Unlike me, they were not vocal. I tried to give the Dems in line the word that they were funding the deaths of children in Pakistan and Palestine. I was definitely heard; doubt if I was heeded.

No comments: