Covid

MASKING SAVES LIVES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prison Dispatch (October 20) from Leonard Peltier

http://freepeltiernow.blogspot.com/2010/10/prison-dispatch-from-leonard-peltier.html

October 20, 2010

Sisters, brothers, friends and supporters:

I would like to share with you the good feelings I am experiencing right now. On the 16th of October, I met with my team of lawyers, my dream team. I can’t reveal the details of this meeting, but I’ll tell you this -- It was a great meeting and many positive ideas were discussed. Decisions were made about how best to prepare and file new court actions.

I’m very excited about our plans. We have at the very least 6 more constitutional violations to address. As some of you might know, in these 35 years, I have learned a lot about the law. The legal issues we have to raise now are very serious and the arguments are strong.

We’ll file cases very soon, but we have a lot of work ahead of us. This time around, we all must be prepared with not only the legal work, but the political work. We need to be unified in everything we do.

I’m ready to go to battle and hope you’ll join with us – me, the legal team and my defense committee. We can and will win this time.

Thank you.

Doksha.

In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,

Leonard Peltier #89637-132
US Penitentiary – Lewisburg
PO Box 1000
Lewisburg, PA 17837

No comments: