WHAT YOU CAN DO (from her Defense Committee):
Participate in the week of action:
Wednesday, November 12-18!
- Write to Judge Drain and urge him to send Rasmea home.
Click here for sample letter.
- Organize a protest at your local federal building or on your campus.
• The SJP National Ad-Hoc Steering Committee calls on all SJP chapters to participate by organizing actions on your campuses on November 14, 2014.
• Please send in the details of your protest plans so we can share - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write letters of support to Rasmea.
Rasmieh Odeh #144979
St. Clair County Jail
Port Huron, MI. 48060
- Organize a fundraiser to help fund Rasmea’s defense.
• NSJP also calls on all those who are able to donate money to Rasmea’s legal defense fund, so that they can continue to zealously represent her and prepare for an appeal.