Covid

MASKING SAVES LIVES

Monday, February 19, 2007

Still in Edmonds securing the perimeter

Ok, I can't seem to post any pictures so 'll post the captions now and the pictures later. O'Kelly, a WW II vet knocked on Maria's door but no one was home. He said i worked on your first campaign but found out you don't represent people like me and so I worked against you the next time.

There are more Dog walkers than cars going by here. One woman just walked by and said,
"We support you, glad your here and my dog does too, and even my husband".

OK I have to admit, I did have one bad experience I was parked by myself in my car in front of Cantwell's house for a few minutes (trying to figure out this computer) and a woman stopped to ask what I was doing. I opened my door to tell her and she wanted to know why there was a "No Iraq War" sign attached to a telephone pole with a bungie cord. I told her I didn't know. She kept asking me and getting aggressive so I told her I was busy and tried to close my car door. She jammed her self in my door and actually grabbed my arm to try to keep me from pulling the door closed. These suburbanites have a pretty strong grip. Then she said she was going to call the police. Something tells me that after assaulting me she will think twice about calling the the police. Oh well, such is life when you occupy civilian neighborhoods. You never know who your friends or enemies are and then before you know it you are under attack.

No comments: