Covid

MASKING SAVES LIVES

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Attention, Democrats: I Told You So. Will You Wake Up Now?

"The Democrats were not defeated by George W. Bush or the Republicans during the recent vote on Iraq war funding. They did not cave in. They VOTED to support the Iraq war. Let me tell you something my friends, if something is not right I don’t do it. Period, end of story. If someone wants to hurt themselves I can’t always stop them, but I never support them. I don’t give anybody matches to light their cigarettes, I don’t over fill the plate when my father eats over my house (for health reasons), and I would not vote for something that I don’t believe in; no way, no how. Democrats in Congress made a clear lucid decision to continue on the path that this nation was on when Americans supposedly voted for change. No guns were held to their heads. They voted. Period, end of story. The Democrats have done nothing to change the criminal breakdown of our nation and unless unprecedented jail time is served by the members of the Bush administration and Congress who have treated this nation as the criminal electoral coup invaders that they are would, nothing of substance will have changed as a result of new Democratic control of Congress.

"You think your party is better than the Republican party? Think again. Maybe Democratic principles are more human, compassionate and respectable than the greed and hate based theocratic Republican principles, but the parties are not controlled by the voters. They are controlled by the establishment. The one establishment that controls our government.


No comments: